Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Update (since I missed the meeting)

2 posters

Go down

General Update (since I missed the meeting) Empty General Update (since I missed the meeting)

Post  sylviag Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 am

Hey! Sorry I didn't make the meeting on Monday but I was just getting stuff from Stanford so I was hoping to go through it before anyway. When is the next meeting btw (since Monday is a holiday.. or does it make no difference?).

1) Projected Budgets are due BY Sept. 12 (Fri) from Committees.
Myo, if the committees need help I'm going to ask them to let me know so I can schedule meetings but I would like you to attend these also to help out! Thanks<3

2) I already have several committees working on creating a timeline/schedule for themselves

3) Besides a Fundraising Committtee, I realized we should've made a Financial Manager.. do you think we can do that? I don't think I would be able to keep finances AND everything else up to date as accurately as possible if I do it myself. Let me know!

Thanks!! <3

sylviag

Back to top Go down

General Update (since I missed the meeting) Empty reply

Post  megany Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 am

hey sylvia.

Also there is a meeting this monday same time and place...jack at 9:30, the holiday doesn't matter.
i can attend the meetings, just let me know, i believe the only conflict i may have would be work.
also if we were to appoint a finance manager, what would you want them to do. personally i would rather just take on the responsibility myself, since i have a lot of the information already.

megany

Back to top Go down