Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraiser Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Fundraiser Ideas Empty Fundraiser Ideas

Post  dairycola Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 pm

So... Just to start this off a little, let's just post whatever possible ideas we might have to raise funds. Hooray!

The only idea I have (for now, since it's kinda late) is spam musubi sales. I only say musubi for now because I remember the katsu sales not making as much as spam could have for that day... and I know that we can get 10 days for tabling each quarter, so I think it'd be a good idea to take advantage!

Post your ideas!
dairycola
dairycola

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser Ideas Empty Another idea!

Post  sylviag Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 pm

So this was actually Cheryl's..
but you know how everyone always wants to HIT a taiko or play a bit?
We should take advantage of college kids who want to do so!
We should go out on ring road and CHARGE people to play on a taiko! I mean, maybe like 50 cents a minute or something. Something cheap because well, it's just playing on something. But it's also something thats completely free for us. Granted we probably won't make BANK (but i guess you never know), but it's better than nothing!

PS - I think the Spam Musubi idea is GREAT!
I'm also going to ask some people what they would be willing to buy if something was being sold on ring road. Then if it's cheap to make we can try selling whatever that is too, maybe.

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser Ideas Empty Some more ideas.

Post  Vince Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 am

Car Wash / Restaurant Night

We could ask that gas station along Culver for permission to hold a car wash there. If it works out, then we could pick a day or something and wash cars for 6 hours or so [Ex. 9:00am - 3:00pm]. Might seem like a lot, but if we can wash 12 cars an hour for a reasonable price, we could hit $600-$1,000 easily.
If it would be a pain telling the customers the purpose behind our car wash, we could make flyers that explain what we're doing it for.
If we're low on people, we could pass this onto people in Tomo that are around the area that are willing to help out.

---

We could hold another Restaurant fundraiser similar to the one at Ruby's. We could also try to ask other places like Gen and Mentatsu.

Fundraiser Ideas Anino1yh1
Vince
Vince

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser Ideas Empty Re: Fundraiser Ideas

Post  dairycola Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:57 am

Does anyone know the signers are for Jodaiko? I'm gonna assume Doug's one of them, but the reason I ask is because we can't get a table unless a signer goes in and reserves it... so yeahhh.
dairycola
dairycola

Back to top Go down

Post  sylviag Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 am

i had no idea but i just IMed Myo and she said for school its her and doug.

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down