Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirts, Flyers, Etc.

2 posters

Go down

Shirts, Flyers, Etc. Empty Shirts, Flyers, Etc.

Post  sylviag Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:32 am

Hey Committee,

I was wondering what is up with the shirts. Did you say the deadline to have designs in is Friday, because according to the timeline you guys have until November to pick colors and design. Considering none of the colors or anything has been added to the facebook group yet, you guys should probably leave that open until it gets closer to the deadline for the tshirts. If you want to move the deadline a bit, let me know please!

Also, for the flyers and posters, please work with Concert Committee for more detailed information if needed.

I need to plan a meeting with you guys, so are you free Friday before or after practice? Let me know!

<3/Sylvia

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Shirts, Flyers, Etc. Empty Re: Shirts, Flyers, Etc.

Post  Colie Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:28 am

Hey sylvia, since i haven't been getting a good response to the tshirt design i'm going to move it until mid november so the 14th? i wasn't at prac on friday so i ddin't know how that went... okay thanks

Colie

Back to top Go down

Post  sylviag Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Colie,

that sounds fine Smile
i wasnt at practice either. kelyn emailed me a design so i will forward that to you today or tomorrow, k?

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Post  sylviag Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Thanks so much for coming up with good colors and such on the fly!! Sorry about that.

Did anyone besides Kelyn/Aki submit designs?

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Post  Colie Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Hey sylvia

I have two other designs that are making their way to me. I still haven't gotten a finalized design from aki/kelyn... did they want to wait to finalize until we vote? I'm hoping to have this done in the next couple of weeks. Also did you know if SGX can/will do any printing? if so... we might have to up our costs because I know it can be pricey.

Oh, and for some of the designs, i need a list of the schools that are participating... so if you could send me a list as soon as possible that would be great Smile

thanks Very Happy

Colie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum