Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates for Oct Week 2

Go down

Updates for Oct Week 2 Empty Updates for Oct Week 2

Post  sylviag Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:17 pm

Hey!

I need an update for some stuff.

1) Deadline passed for confirmation for the types of workshops you wanted for Invitational and emails/letters to be checked over for potential workshop leaders.
Please update me and email these in.

2) You should have contacted possible leaders, but I don't think you did yet considering I haven't gotten anything else in yet.

I won't charge you guys this time, but you have until the end of the week to do these things.
If I don't receive anything by the end of the week, charges will be $15 per person and $1 every day after (it will be due SATURDAY by 8PM).

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Updates for Oct Week 2 Empty MORE UPDATES REGARDING THIS

Post  sylviag Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 am

Thanks for the email, you guys!

As for the letter, the directors and myself are going to rewrite one. Good work, though!
As soon as we refine the letters (this week), they will be approved to be sent out (after we approve a list of leader options).
There were also some questions, but those I will need answered when we plan a meeting.

Regarding the workshops..
After looking over the list, everything seems to be exactly the same from the previous 2 years. Not only are the workshops the same, but the same leaders are assigned to the workshops. Do you have any other workshops that could possibly be used or assigning different leaders to different things? PLEASE think about this and really consider all options. I'm sure people are sick of doing the same thing over and over.
Also, Kelvin from On Ensemble OFFERED to teach a yattai workshop. I think we should take him up on it considering it is a workshop that hasn't been done and he volunteered to do it. We shouldn't use this year to do what's been done before. We want to do everything BETTER.

I need to plan a meeting with the Committee Heads.
This Friday, would you prefer before or after practice (or can you do either). Let me know!

sylviag

Back to top Go down