Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Dos before Invitational

2 posters

Go down

To Dos before Invitational Empty To Dos before Invitational

Post  sylviag Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 pm

1) For sandpaper, please buy by MAY 12th (TUESDAY). [check with me at practice that day to tell me that you bought it].

2) For equipment borrowed, we can find a percussion table (it's like the one we used in mahalo). I think rex has one. Ask anyone in Jodaiko if they have a tv table (rex's is metal.. preferably not metal since it'll clang funny). Please find one BEFORE MAY. [check with me when you find one!]

3) For after-hours storage, please organize what equipment will be stored where please! I will get the finalized times April 26, so once we get those, you have ONE WEEK to email me the info.

4) How many rental vans will you need? Will it overlap with transportation committee using it or can we share? Let me know when you let me know #3.

5) For Mic for fue (for Kyodo), please make sure to tell CONCERT committee as soon as possible if you havent!

sylviag

Back to top Go down

To Dos before Invitational Empty 3) equipment storage

Post  Craigalicious Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:38 am

3) For after-hours storage, please organize what equipment will be stored where please! I will get the finalized times April 26, so once we get those, you have ONE WEEK to email me the info.

equipment will be stored in Pacific Ballroom A and B for the majority of the time (including after-hours storage),
minus Pacific Ballroom B during workshops.

if equipment arrives after the student center closes on friday, it will be stored at craig or grant's apartment.

Craigalicious

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum