Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Info from Registration

2 posters

Go down

New Info from Registration Empty New Info from Registration

Post  sylviag Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:15 am

1) List of all attendees - download here
This way you can break down how many people are in each workshop group from each taiko group.

2) Equipment schools are bringing - download here
So you can figure out what equipment goes where. If there's some problems with the amount of equipment, let me know (like if we need more of a certain type of equipment).

CalPoly Pomona + Merced expressed interest in coming. I'm sure they'll bring less than 10 people each if they come. Do you think there would be enough workshop space to accommodate that amount? If not, I won't invite them.

Did you guys figure out which workshops will be in what room?
you need to figure this out soooooon and make sure with doug that those rooms are reserved!!! then you have to work with equipment committee to figure out equipment movement

sylviag

Back to top Go down

New Info from Registration Empty Re: New Info from Registration

Post  Kelvin Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:31 am

Sylvia, what does "K" mean in t-shirt sizes? Jessica Gutierrez from UCR is listed as wanting K size. O_o

I noticed Masumi Asahi from UCLA Kyodo didn't put a t-shirt size. I'll ask him (and smack him for you) since I know him. I went to high school with the kid. He got so many scholarships. <_<

LOL. I just looked at the equipment list. UCD is weird. Sumos? wtf? And DANG! Kyodo has a lot of odaiko.

EDIT: Just kidding. Masumi doesn't want one of our awesome invitationals shirts.

Kelvin

Back to top Go down

New Info from Registration Empty Re: New Info from Registration

Post  sylviag Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:40 pm

As "K" is next to "L" on the keyboard, I'm assuming it's an "L"

Yeah, Kyodo's Odaiko are what they normally play on.. they are like most other school's chus.

Also, I don't think I mentioned that I am still getting stuff from CSUN.. but they are performing. haha

sylviag

Back to top Go down

New Info from Registration Empty CSUN Jishin Info

Post  sylviag Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Equipment Bringing: 6 chu, 6 slants, 1 shime, 1 shime stand, 1 okedo, 1 okedo floor/down stand, 1 odaiko, 1 odaiko stand

Attendees: (Name/Shirt Size -- no one had sleeping preferences or food restrictions)

Sho Kawamoto - L
Ai Yamamoto -S
Catherine Rosenwald - S
Iori Nakamura - S
Hunter Loyd - M
Philip Nguy - L
Mark Reyes
Arisa Hayashi
Jonathan Lo - L
Ronald Ng - L
Andrew Bookman - XL
Kenta Yamashita - S