Jodaiko Invitational 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New To-Dos 11/18

Go down

New To-Dos 11/18 Empty New To-Dos 11/18

Post  sylviag Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Hey Workshops!

1) I hope everything with the Kodo thingie are going well. Let me know if they emailed back about the pricing. We set it at $800 for two days MAX. If we can get it lower, that would be helpful. Since we need to fundraise so much still, please think of possible fundraising ideas (at least two) and send them to me by Sunday.

2) Please let me know which leaders have confirmed and which leaders we are waiting to confirm. Let me know by Sunday.

3) Start creating a workshop schedule. Will all leaders be doing both days? Consider how many attendees there will be (250-300ish) and how we will do rotations. We will have more workshops on a day than each group will go to. Let me know that by Sunday. (This will be fairly preliminary. And by preliminary I mean it is up for change, but please be specific).

4) Included in the workshop schedule, please let me know more about master classes. Who will be doing them (which leaders)? Who are backup leaders? What optional workshops will be offered for those NOT participating in master classes. Do this also by Sunday.

So remember, SUNDAY!

Any questions, concerns.. call/email/post! Smile

sylviag

Back to top Go down

New To-Dos 11/18 Empty Re: New To-Dos 11/18

Post  sylviag Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:28 am

New deadline: by FRIDAY.

sylviag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum